Brookings County Conservation District
Board of Supervisors Meeting
Wednesday, October 6, 2021 - 8:15 AM
Brookings CD Building, 130 42nd Street, Brookings, SD
The Brookings County Conservation District wants to assure you that the safety and health of our constituents, producers, employees, and community continue to be our top priority. We are fully committed to providing you continued services, while also preventing the spread of COVID-19. We encourage you to practice social distancing and to call us to schedule an appointment.
If you would like to be part of the meeting, please contact Joan at 605-692-8003 ext. 3 OR 605-695-1269 and we will connect you to our meeting via telephone.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- NRCS Office Report – Jeremy Sova, District Conservationist
- 6pm Supper, meeting to follow
- Conservation Plans
- Financial Report
- Report on District Services and Correspondence
Joan Crooks, Office Manager and Jon Finnegan, District Resource Specialist
- Vehicles/Equipment/ Repairs/Maintenance, Lease Tractors
- Building/Landscape – Dakota Pest Control Estimate
- Teen Challenge – dormant seeding, tree planting
- Tree Order Form – Town & Country Shopper
- Employee/Supervisor Report on Meetings/Events Attended
- 9/8/21 – Land Judging School
- 9/16/21 - Oakwood Lakes CIS Project Meeting/Meal – Thurs., Sep. 16 at the Owl Lodge
- 9/19-21 – SDACD Convention – Spearfish – Kerr and Crooks
- Next meeting will to be Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 8:15 AM – BCCD Building at 130 42nd Street
This is a tentative agenda. The agenda may be amended up to 24 hours prior to actual meeting. Items added after 24 hours may be discussed by the Board, but not acted upon. Please notify the office manager, if you have items to add to the agenda.